2.1 Where do you want to build your Moon Camp?
2.2 How do you plan to build your Moon Camp? Describe the techniques, materials and your design choices.
2.3 The environment on the Moon is very dangerous for the astronauts. Explain how your Moon Camp will protect them. (maximum 150 words)
1. Water supply:
(1): From Earth, transported to the space station by a delivery device.
(2): A small amount of water is gathered from meteorites captured in space.
(3): The hydrogen gas generated by electrolyzed water reduces the abundant silica, alumina, iron oxide, magnesium oxide and other oxides in the lunar soil to generate water, and consumes excess hydrogen.
2. Water circulation system:
(1): The water vapor produced by respiration in the space station is returned to the reservoir by condensation.
(2): Toilet sewage and other domestic sewage purification cycle.
(1): Potatoes and cabbages grown in the planting station can compose part of the supply, and a high growth rate can be achieved through precise irrigation and cultivation technology.
(2):Through the launch vehicle, the space food in vacuum packages which are sufficient for all astronauts to eat for at least three months is regularly delivered to the base .
(3): Stored with spare compressed food for emergency satiety, it will not be used until it is a last resort.
1.The main energy source:
(1)Nuclear fusion devices:
Deuterium for nuclear fusion devices, at extremely high temperatures and pressures to let the electrons outside the nucleus get rid of the shackles of the nucleus, so that the two nuclei can attract each other and collide together, the nuclei of the atoms polymerize each other. The release of a large number of electrons and neutrons is the release of huge energy.
Nuclear fusion devices and the solar device will supply energy together. Since the moon does not have an atmosphere, solar panels are also important power supply equipment as they can convert electrical energy to a large extent. They will operate when the moon has sunlight, and excess electrical energy will be stored in the battery.
The most important life supply device is laid outwards, and the battery is also nearby.
(1) Through the electrolyzed water generator, the water is mainly provided by the redox device. Part of the oxygen is sent into the ventilation system for human breathing, and the excess is stored in the open air and frozen into “oxygen ice”. If the oxygen content is insufficient, we can melt and sublimate the “oxygen ice “.
(2) Use plant photosynthesis in the planting station to produce oxygen and remove carbon dioxide.
(3) The rest of the air components such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc. will basically not be reduced, so it basically does not need to be generated. However, just in case of leakage, there is a compressed gas stored in the storage room, and oxygen will start to supply when oxygen is insufficient.
(4) In case of air leakage, there is a compressed gas stored in the storage room that is enough to balance the content three times.