School name :
CoderDojo Poland Foundation - code club @T-Mobile
Student's age :
11 to 12 years old
Number of team members :
We were working on this rover during 5 consecutive Saturday morning’s CoderDojo meetings.
Lunar rover’s purposes (so far):
– Rocks specimens collection
– Cargo delivery from Earth rockets landing site to astronaut quarters
The crew cabin is hermetically sealed – allowing for operation without uncomfortable lunar suits.
The crew consist of 2 persons – mostly of safety reason, to avoid troubles if one astronaut will hurt far away from the lunar base.
Our rover is a multi-purpose vehicle – it can be easily adjusted to carry out various missions. The additional equipment installed instead of current robotic arm are:
– Extra battery pack and solar panels to extend the operational range
– Tank and pumps to deliver water from polar regions
– Additional multi-purposes robotic manipulators
– Crew rest space for long-distance journeys
– Caterpillars could be replaced by regular wheels set
Our rover is equipped with towing hook to connect trailer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.