There are different modules.
– Two entrance and exit modules, where clothes are kept to go outside, with an intermediate room.
– Laboratories module. Equipped with an electron microscope, plant, biological and mineral experiments are performed. There is a toilet.
– Farm module. The central module that serves to grow vegetables to eat.
– Kitchen and dining room module.
– Control and nursing module. Controls communications, oxygen, water and electricity machines, a space for the doctor, and toilet.
– Warehouse and gym module.
– Sleeping places are distributed throughout the base.
– Water, oxygen and electricity machines are located outside.