In Moon Camp Discovery 2020-2021 each team’s mission was to 3D design only one component of a Moon Camp using Tinkercad. Teams could choose to design a:
– Lunar lander
– Moon Base
– Lunar rover
– Lunar Orbital Space Station
Moon Camp Discovery is a non-competitive mission for beginners, open worldwide to students aged up to 19 years old. All teams that submitted an entry that complied with the guidelines received a participation certificate and their project can be seen on the Moon Camp Discovery 2020 – 2021 gallery.
For more information consult the guidelines of Moon Camp Discovery 2020-2021 here.
We created a really complex project, above and below the ground
– Science experiments
– Early Warning System against life threating asteroids for Earth
– Rocket Launch Base for Inter-Planetary launches (to Mars, to asteroid mining)
– Mining HQ using Moon Raw Materials
– Travel accomodation for space travel turists
– Biological Backup System for Earth Seeds and Earth DNA (due low temperatures)
– Quantum Computers Datacenter (due low temperatures)
LIVING & WORKING
– living quarters
– science labs
– medical lab
– garages for Moon Rovers, equiped with reparing docs and tools
– 3d printing modules (including bio-printers for human tissues)
– spaceport – where supply rockets will land
– Deep Space Telescope
– Multi Radar system (incoming/outgoing spacecraft, debries, meteorites, )
– communication with Earth
– satelite receiving from Geo-Stationary Moon Orbiter Satelites (Galileo Moon)
– Solar Farm Mirrors (on soil)
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.